Are you open?
Yes! We are open for outdoor tastings seven days a week.
Can we still visit taste there without a reservation? What if I’m a member?
Not right now, unfortunately. All guests must make a reservation prior to visiting Larson. Click here to make a reservation now.
Can we bring our own picnics or food to the winery?
We are currently not allowing outside food as a precautionary health and safety measure.
Do you have food for sale?
We have partnered with our neighbors, Kivelstadt Eatery, on providing delicious boxed charcuterie offerings. We have a deli case that has selection of light bites that pair well with our wines – baguettes, small deli sandwiches, crackers, cheeses, salamis, chips, etc. In addition, we have a wide range of delicious sweets from local chocolate company Annette’s. We’d say they’re great to take home with our wines, but they never make it there without us eating them first!
Your server will have a menu and you’re welcome to order any of these items directly from them to enjoy with your wine.
Are there any new policies and procedures surrounding the pandemic?
Yes, thanks for thinking of that! We’ll be asking that you help us out by participating in the following when visiting the winery:
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Larson Family Winery will be open by reservation only.
- Due to limited availability and capacity restrictions, we cannot accommodate requests to extend reservations or add back to back reservations. We also cannot accommodate moving pre-assigned tables.
- In accordance with Sonoma County Policy, all guests and employees will be required to wear a mask when indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- We are currently not allowing outside food.
- We will be offering communal lawn games like bocce ball by reservation only.
- Please wash and sanitize hands while here.
- Do not enter the winery if you are or have been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms – cough, fever, shortness of breath.
- Welcome you to bring your dogs (leash required). We ask that you use judgement as an owner as to if your pup is up for the winery. There are often other guest dogs, lots of people, and many kiddos here, so it can be quite overwhelming if your pup isn’t socialized. Our three resident winery dogs, Rosko, Louie, and Ollie are also here to greet you.
- We also welcome children (leash optional). For their own safety and to respect other guests, children must be attended to by their adults at all times. Shoes are required for both adults and children. No scooters, bikes, roller skates or wheeled ride-on toys allowed at the winery.
We look forward to your visit! Any other questions? Please get in touch at email@example.com or call us 707.938.3031