Are you reopened?
Yes! We are open for outdoor tastings, Thursdays through Mondays.
Can we still visit taste there without a reservation? What if I’m a member?
Not right now, unfortunately. All guests must make a reservation prior to visiting Larson.
Can we bring our own picnics or food to the winery?
We are currently not allowing outside food as a precautionary health and safety measure.
Do you have food for sale?
We have partnered with our neighbors, Kivelstadt Eatery, on providing delicious boxed charcuterie offerings. We have a deli case that has selection of light bites that pair well with our wines – baguettes, small deli sandwiches, crackers, cheeses, salamis, chips, etc. In addition, we have a wide range of delicious sweets from local chocolate company Annette’s. We’d say they’re great to take home with our wines, but they never make it there without us eating them first!
Your server will have a menu and you’re welcome to order any of these items directly from them to enjoy with your wine.
Are there any new policies and procedures surrounding the pandemic?
Yes, thanks for thinking of that! We’ll be asking that you help us out by participating in the following when visiting the winery:
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Larson Family Winery will be open by reservation only.
- All tastings will be outdoors.
- Due to limited availability and capacity restrictions, we cannot accommodate requests to extend reservations or add back to back reservations. We also cannot accommodate moving pre-assigned tables.
- We are currently not allowing outside food as a precautionary health and safety measure.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times that you are at the winery and not seated at your table. Our team members will be wearing them for your safety.
- We will not be offering communal lawn games like bocce ball or bean bags at this time.
- Please wash and sanitize hands while here – touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers are available for your use.
- Please respect social distancing. We will have markers helping you to say 6 feet or “Three Labs Apart”
- Please do bring your own water and water bottles, since community water fountains will not be accessible. We do have prepackaged deli items, juice, sparkling and still water for purchase.
- Do not enter the winery if you are or have been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms – cough, fever, shortness of breath.
- Welcome you to bring your dogs (leash required). We ask that you use judgement as an owner as to if your pup is up for the winery. There are often other guest dogs, lots of people, and many kiddos here, so it can be quite overwhelming if your pup isn’t socialized. Our three resident winery dogs, Rosko, Louie, and Ollie are also here to greet you.
- We also welcome children (leash optional). For their own safety and to respect other guests, children must be attended to by their adults at all times. Shoes are required for both adults and children. No scooters, bikes, roller skates or wheeled ride-on toys allowed at the winery.
We look forward to your visit! Any other questions? Please get in touch at email@example.com or call us 707.938.3031