Very Festive Cranberry Sauce Meatballs
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Splash of red wine
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked home-style meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook until heated through, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To Prepare in a Slow Cooker: Heat sauce ingredients as directed. Add sauce and meatballs to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours.
- Meatballs can be served as an appetizer, or as a main course with steamed rice