Grilled Beef Kebabs
- 1 bottle Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce plus extra for brushing
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin tips cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet onion sliced into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 15 scallions very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Place beef cubes in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for 6-8 hours.
2. Thread beef onto metal skewers, alternating with the onion and colorful bell peppers. Discard the marinade.
3. Combine all ingredients for the scallion sauce in a large bowl just before you begin grilling; stir occasionally and add extra Kikkoman® Soy Sauce depending on your taste preference.
4. Light a gas or charcoal grill. Grill the skewers over direct high heat until beef is well seared on all sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. Brush the skewers all over with additional Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Cover grill and continue to cook until center of beef is medium. Transfer skewers to platter and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with the scallion sauce on the side for extra dipping.
Original recipe from What’s Gaby Cooking
Send us your favorites, and we’ll share in one of our newsletters: email@example.com