JOIN THE FAMILY!
There are three ways to become a member of Larson Family Winery, and tons of ways to enjoy your membership.
Enjoy our wines delivered to your home or pick-up-n-sip on site at your new “home away” here on Millerick Road in Sonoma Valley. Come spend the day in our outdoor Member Wine Bar, bring guests, have picnics and enjoy access to special events, member discounts and promotions.
We have loads of fun planned for you year round--things like Family & Friends Photo Day, Dog Vineyard Walks, Wine Blending Sessions, Harvest Parties, and special holiday happenings.
The Fun you’ll have:
First access to reserve wines, new releases and club-only wine offerings • Complimentary wine tastings per visit • Your own Member Area on the Back Pad • Exclusive invites to Club-only events, and first invites to all other winery events • Discounts on wine and merchandise • Special pricing on tours, seasonal tasting flights and events • 10% off Larson vacation rental stays • Winery newsletter with recipes, wine education, updates and more bits from Millerick Road • And nothing beats making your own memories every time you come back and visit!
We have levels for deal lovers, reserve lovers and those independent folks who are happiest picking their own bottles.
Here’s the fine print. We like to think of ourselves as easy going folks who just love sharing our fine wines. All we ask is that you:
• Certify you are 21 years of age or older.
• Authorize LFW to automatically charge the credit card provided for reoccurring club orders.
• Agree to your selected club membership for 1 year to enjoy all the benefits and discounts we offer. (Cancellations within the first year give LFW the right to reverse discounts provided).
• To avoid incurring extra charges, please notify LFW of any update to shipping or account information 30 days in advance of a selection. (No refunds issued once the selection has been charged).
• Pick-up orders in under 45 days. Pick-up orders left longer than 45 days will be sent to the shipping address on file at members' expense.