As with many businesses, your next visit to Larson may look a little different than the last. Here's a brief overview of updated offerings and procedures we've implemented to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy.
- Larson Family Winery will be open by reservation only for parties of 6 or less.
- In accordance with Sonoma County Guidelines, purchase of a meal for each guest will be required to visit/purchase wine while at Larson Family Winery.
- We will only be offering wine by-the-bottle. So no tastings or flights right now. Minimum purchase is one bottle for every two adult guests.
- Guests will only be able to sit outside at our picnic tables. The cost to reserve a picnic table is $25 (this fee is waived for members!) Indoor bars will be used for check-out only.
- We welcome you to bring your dogs (leash required) and children (leash optional), and ask that both stay at your table/with your party at all times.
- Please respect social distancing. We will have markers helping you to say 6 feet or “Three Labs Apart”
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times that you are at the winery and not seated at your table. Our team members will be wearing them for your safety.
- Please wash and sanitize hands while here – touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers are available for your use.
- For the time being, we are not allowing outside food or drink to help maintain cleanliness and sanitation. Please do bring your own water and water bottles, since community water fountains will not be accessible. We do have prepackaged deli items, juice, sparkling and still water for purchase.